Followers

Friday 27 January 2017

Make Believe


Hi I am here with my DT Card for
This Card really wanted to be a shaker Card but I was strong
 and kept saying no. It finished off just getting a few sprinkles of sequins.
I have used  Fairy Butterfly Bythe 5 MM Chipboard Alphabet
and the Believe  is Single Word Chipboard
I am not happy with the way it Photographed and I have tried
a few times. It is all waashed out the colours were nice and bright.
I also used there distress Ink to create the background.


Copic Colours used
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R21
Hair -RV00, RV04, RV09, RV19
Outfit - YG0000, YG00, YG03, YG13, YG17
Stockings - C0, C01, C03, RV000, RV02, RV04


I hope you enjoyed this one still think I might pull it apart and do a shakercard. đŸ˜‹

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Love colors and image.
    Have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, love this, please don't pull it apart! lol Love the colours they still look bright to me and the whole design is perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...