Followers

Thursday 23 March 2017

Stamping Bella - Inlayed Lacey



  Hi I am here with my post for  Stamping Bella Wonderful Wednesday.
This week there is not a sequin in sight. I have  created an inlay die card!
Yes it can be done a card created without sequins!
To start with I used the very Cute LACEY HAS A LETTER rubber stamp
also avaliable as a "CUT IT OUT" die on its own or a BUNDLE where
 you save 15% off.

I then coloured her up in Copics and fussy cut her out yes I know
it is going to be a big shopping cart full of "Cut It OUT's" for me
for my next session of retail therapy. I then used these pretty new
 papers layered up that just somehow turned up on my craft table 😉.
 I then decided to cut my top white layer and die cut out the word
"Happy" with a LLLC's Die I then foam taped a few strips across 
the back and popped the word back in it which I find can be very 
effective. I used one of Make It Crafty's Chippies for the Birthday. 
Not happy at all how that photographed it really is a pretty pink top
 and aqua bottom. I then finished her off with a matching button in
 her hair threaded with matching copic coloured cotton.

Hope you get a good week of crafting in
See you next week

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOO Gorgeous!!! Your colouring really is stunning.. and I love how you used the diecut and inlaid it too!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and a lovely bit of inlay technique going on there :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...