Followers

Monday 17 July 2017

La-La Land Crafts - Colour/ Photo Inspiration


Hi Everyone running a little late as I did not check my schedule
so next weeks card is done and this one is a little late. Oooops.
So this is my DT Card for 
and the theme is a Photo/Colour Inspiration

 I have used  Renaissance Marci to create a Stepper Card.
Also  don't for get to pop on over to see what Team Monday 
has designed for you Here.

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E25, E30, E51, E53, E55
Dress - B00, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
Dress Trims - R12, R14, R17
Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...