Followers

Saturday 15 July 2017

Stamping Bella - Winobella on a Sketch


Hi I am back with my post for
 and last weeks theme is a sketch
and I have used the very gorgeous and fun
don't forget you can get her in a
 "CUT IT OUT" die to save all that fussy cutting.
This order I am going to take my own advice đŸ˜‰
Now don't forget to pop on over to the blog to see all 
my Amazing Bella Sisters Gorgeous Creations.

I have coloured her up in copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, RV35
Hair - E25, E27, E30, E32
Dress - BG000, BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09, BG18
Red Wine - RV35, R89
Wine Bottle - E27, E42, YG17, YG67
Papers are from Lemon Craft
Sequins - SSS Moonshine Assorted and
All her spots on her dress have Wink of Stella on them for a 
little more sparkle!



Now you can start getting ready for next weeks challenge my favorite
Christmas in July
Just make sure you use any currant
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.

Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!


2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...