Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Melanie the Modern Bride




Hi I am here with a card I created for The Rubber Buggy using a bride stamp
I will be using this card as a Birthday Card. I have used 
Lemon Craft Paper and matched my copics to colour her up. 
Copic's used are
Face - E000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress, Shoes,  Flowers - BG0000, B00, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
Flowers, Ribbon - Y15, Y18, Y21
The frame I created using two dies cutting one inside the other at the 
same time, The LF Fancy Scallop Rectangles and 
I then cut a piece of White Cardstock and 
with water and mopped it off and then sprayed with
  Perfect Pearls added to water to give it a lovely shine.
I have then used 3D tape double thickness to raise the frame.
I also  used the same tape on the back of my Image to raise her up
so she pop's off the page. The Melissa Frances Pearls I coloured
with matching Copics. 
So I will be back on Tuesday and show you how I then used this 
Stamp as a wedding card.


All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...