Followers

Sunday 8 October 2017

Stamping Bella Christmas Release 2017 Day 6


Well I am back for day 6 of the 

  Christmas 2017 New Releases.
I hope you have been writing up your
wish lists I know mine is getting really really long
and ready to get longer.
Now I have two Sneek Peeks for you. The first
 stamp set would have to be my favorite
as I remember the Ballet  comming to town
doing the Nutcracker way way back when I was in
 primary school. This one is called

Tiny Townie NATALIE and the NUTCRACKER
and here's the inside.
It's so me!
 MIC Chipees Winter Snowflake Circle 
LF Small Rectangle 4 Bar Die
LF Large Rectangle 4 Bar Die
Copics
Face - E000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33
Jacket, Dress, Slippers - B00, B32, B34
Pants, Boots - C03, C5, C7, N9

This is the second one and called
Littles SNOWBALL GIRL
I created a shakercard for her to pop into.
The Sentiment is from HOLIDAY SENTIMENTS 
from Sneek Peeks Day 1
Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11 R20
Hair - E40, E42, E43, E44
Scarf - B00, B32, B34
Jacket - RV55, RV55, RV66
Mittons, Snow, Ear Muffs - C0, C01, C03

Hope you enjoyed these new releases and see you
 tomorrow night for another one!
😉

3 comments:

  1. Wow you've made gorgeous cards Jennifer. I love the festivity about it and they are all so beautiful coloured and designed.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards!
    love them all!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...