Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

Stamping Bella Christmas Release Day 4 2017


How Exciting the New Christmas 2017 New Releases
have arrived at 


Yippee I just love creating with Christmas stamps and dies.
There are 4 days of Awesome Sneek Peeks over on the 
so pop on over and start creating your list I
have and it is getting longer every Sneek Peek.

I created this card using this really cool stamp
The Chic Tree
I have used a Lawn Fawn Fancy Scallop Rectangle Die
and Lawn Fawn Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle.
The papers are Lemon Crafts Christmas Greetings
Copics
Chic's - Y15, Y18, YR23
Beaks, Feet - YR23, YR68
Hat, Star - YG21, YG23, YG25
Hats - R35, R37, R39
Fur - C0, C01

The Star and Fur is Glittered with Spectrum Noir.
So keep poping over to the Stamping Bella Insiration Blog
for more  New Releases over the next few days.


1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...