Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Ragged Romeo


Hi I am here with my post for

The Rubber Buggy 

 here and today I have a layered card. Yes not a Sequin
in sight. I have coloured up this really Beautiful Stamp
I have layered Blue and Brown Bazzill on a white card base. I have
then created a frame using Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles and 
Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangles. I have used a double layer off 
3D Tape and layered it on a white rectangle base and then Embossed
vellum and taped it to it then placed the frame on it.

I have fussy cut the Image and double layered the 3D tape under the Image.
This Image could be used for a Birthday, Engagment etc. 
Hope you enjoy this Sweet Card.

Happy Crafting

Jennifer

3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...