Followers

Saturday 10 March 2018

Bellerific Friday - Chick Who Was A Lamb


Good Morning or Good Evening Everyone depending where you
live in the world. I am here with this weeks first post after the
now if if you haven't seen them there is something for EVERYONE!
Just Saying! There seemed to be an aweful lot for me that just fell in
 the cart.
Ok better get on to this weeks post and the theme is
which is a Stamp not from the current Range from
I have used the very very cute Chicks
it is also avaliable as a "CUT IT OUT" Die 
and I can sure tell you well worth it as I fussy cut this one with
 all those leaves.
So I couldn't help myself these Chicks just said a Shaker Card so that's
 what was created.
I coloured them up with 
Copics
Chicks - Y00, Y02, Y06, Y15, YR15, YR68
Leaves - YG21, YG61, YG63
branch - E50, E15, E17
Ears, Sheepskin - C0, C01, C03, R20

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the current challenge
Beautiful Blooms
and you just might win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog because there is
 some really Gorgeous Cards there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...