Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

La-La Land Crafts - New Products!





Wow so did you see something NEW from
Yes they have
and 
Aren't they  just the cutest and I am in love with those
 background stamps I could use them on every Card I Create.

From The Herd All Coloured Up.


A Close Up.




and from the opposite end

Now head on over to the Blog and see what Team
Friday have created for you they are Showcasing
them for 3 Days then Team Monday are Showcasing
 them for 3 Days. So Some Amazing Inspiration 
for you there. Drop back Tuesday and see what I Created!

Jennifer D

1 comment:

  1. those are so adorable stamps!
    love how you colored them!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...