Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Soccer

 So I am here with an Accordian Card I made for my Nephew.
So I heard he loved Soccer so I went in search of a Digital Stamp
and the perfect paper and I found both.

Stamp is from Lilli Of The Valley 
Papers - Doodle Bug Goal
La-La Land Crafts - Grass Border 
La-La Land Crafts - Stitched Sun and Clouds 
Altenew Alphabet Dies 
Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E31
Shirt, Boots - YG17, YG21, YG23
Shorts, Socks, Boots, Soccer Ball - C0, C01, C03, C05, C07, C09

Inside the Card

Aren't the Papers just Perfect.

Happy Birthday Noah
Hope you enjoyed your Card!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, this is fabulous, love the design. He's going to love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome design! The papers are perfect and so is your creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...